Tuesday, April 22, 2014

BFF WITH SUNSCREEN


Apparently sun has come to greet us and although it was nice to have sun these days, it was actually really bad to have sun pointing direct at us. UV ray is part of spectrum that reaches the earth from the sun. It's invisible to the naked eyes and classified as UVA and UVB. They both could cause some serious skin condition such as premature skin aging, eye damaging, and skin cancers. 
I never really matter to much about sun damages until a year ago when I saw my friend who constantly apply tons of sunscreen to her entire skin. I asked why and she explained to me that I could prevent any further skin damages and even she said sometimes in light bulb that we used in our daily life also could penetrate UV ray. Ever since then I've been searching for a good sunscreen to apply on my face that is lightweight and most importantly doesn't break me out. Until I came across Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence with SPF 50PA+++ and it really sold me. Biore is a global brand and the sunscreen was very popular in Japanese market. It also provide protection to both UVA and UVB.


It has a watery consistency and very lightweight so it works perfect under makeup. I also didn't feel sticky or oily at all which wouldn't leave any grease. It has some citrus scent which personally I'm really enjoying it.
One thing that I enjoy about this product is it absorb quickly. I guess probably it's because of it's a water base and also high in alcohol content.
Due to fact that sunscreen will leave a while taking a picture, myself personally never have any problem with it.

It's been my holy grail product and I would never leave house without putting my sunscreen on!
One more step after moisturizer will help you prevent all those future skin damage!
What's your favorite sunscreen?
xoxo,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig