Monday, December 16, 2013

9 days till CHRISTMAS!

It's almost Christmas!
There are several things that I like about Christmas such as the light, decoration, and of course foodies!
Not to forget also Christmas tree 



Last weekend me and my sisters are going out for some little shopping, and we are really enjoying the feeling of Christmas. A lot of Christmas decoration, ornament, light, and Christmas song everywhere.
My favorite always been "Last Christmas" by Taylor Swift.



We also stopped by a cafe called J.Co just chilling out and enjoying the Christmas surrounding.
Look! How cute the cups are, some little snowmans, How adorable!
Grab some donuts. Guilty pleasure :)


We did order another dozen of donuts, because we just can't get enough. It's so good!
(There's 2 missing, I ate them, shhh.... don't tell :P )



I'm wearing Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstic in 740 Certainly Red



What I'm wearing :
Top : DIY Sequence Tank Top
Skirt :  Actually an oversize T-shirt.\
Cardigan : Small stall in Melaka
Wedges : J. Rep

Happy Holiday guys , xo 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig