Saturday, August 9, 2014

REVIEW: ODEON FACE AND BODY SCRUB


When it comes to body, I find myself being really lazy these days to take care of my own body like moisturize or exfoliating them. But I find when I get to wear shorts and shows my skin, I would like my skin to looks better. So, few months ago as I walked in the body care aisle I picked up Odeon Face&Body Scrub with Papaya and Cucumber. I never heard this brand before I think I can make a try.





Apparently Odeon is an Indian Skincare and Haircare Product brand which all their ingredient are from the natural ingredients. SInce my skin has been feeling dull,  I picked up the Whitening care for soft, healthy and glowing skin. It enriched with papaya and cucumber extract, which honestly it does smells very weird. For me, it doesn't smell anything like papaya nor cucumber  It has a very thick consistency and texture. . It also has some granulated walnut shell that works as the exfoliation beads.

I've been using it for a few times, I can feel my skin getting smother and also easier to shave. Although I didn't see any changes in skin appearance in term of whitening. Also one thing I can't stand is the scent of it. It doesn't smell good for me. It's a weird nutty sandy smell that I personally dislike. Although it stated can be use for face, I find it'll be very harsh since the granulated walnut shell particle is quite rough. For some people with body sensitivity, I believe it's quite a harsh product that might lead to some redness.

Personally I think it did a great job as body scrub and leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth. The only think I can't stand is the smell of it. Repurchase? No. I'm still gonna finish it, but I think there are some other product that works as well but smells better and make me enjoying the whole body exfoliating process.

Any recommendation?

xoxo,


SHARE:

25 comments

  1. where to buy this product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine at my local drugstore. I think you can check at your local Indian drugstore which usually will carry it. Also you find it here (http://bit.ly/1MwqIWx).

      Delete
  2. Am waiting to use it I got Odeon scrub face today maybe it will work on my face pimpors

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks for giving here such a useful information about skin beauty tips it will going to be very helpful for us.
    Today cellulite is a big problem and people are finding that La Roche Posay India,buy la roche posay online india,la roche posay india online,la roche posay online india & Sun Protection

    Visit : http://www.laroche-posay.co.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! Ihave been looking for products of this nature for a way too long. I'm just glad that I found yours. Looking forward for your next post.
    La Roche Posay India, buy la roche posay online india, la roche posay india online, la roche posay online india & Sun Protection

    Visit : http://www.laroche-posay.co.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, I love love love love this product, it is true, papaya and cucumber had a smell that was very strange, but since I've bought it last time, so I just finished as well, after this will only stick with the apricot and almonds scent alone, I do not want to try the other scent. I highly recommend if you are looking for the face and body scrub, please try this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jus got mine and I must stay I enjoyed my time in the bathroom. I guess I will be sticking with the Shea butter and vanilla scent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.
    zermix forte cream

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mistakening purchased the one with whitening and I am scared my skin would bleach.I would want to know if it bleaches the skin

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is very effective and good for pimples

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my 2nd week using it and really love the look

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dangerous product that contains Phenoxyethanol, methylparaben and Propylparaben. Google these and you will soon throw it away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have just got this face scrub today it's honey and olive scented. Let's wait and see how it goes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this blog. Get the best quality cosmetics and beauty products online from Rr lux online store for makeup products. You can buy skin care products online like matte liquid foundation, turmeric body scrub online, pressed highlighter powder etc. We have a special offer on these products.

    Turmeric And Aloe Facial Skin Care Set

    Kiki Kinky Curly Unit

    Buy makeup brushes online

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing this blog post. If you want to buy skin care products online  so at RR Lux gives you best service and products like Matte Liquid Foundation, Pressed Highlighter Powder, Best hair wigs for women etc. Here you can get best offers & discount.

    Hold and shine hair Mousse

    Turmeric And Aloe Facial Skin Care Set

    Buy hair wigs online

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing this blog.    At RR LUX, it is provide best offers on beauty products like Pressed Highlighter Powder, Best hair wigs for women, Turmeric body scrub online etc. If you want to buy any beauty products visit our website.

    Matte Liquid Foundation

    Hold and shine hair Mousse

    ReplyDelete

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig