Saturday, September 1, 2018

Easy Healthy popsicle |Vegan, GF, SF 

Hey ho! How are you guys?

It’s Saturday today and I have been so excited for today because I have been so busy with work and social that I have no off day for the past few weeks. But finally it’s my off day today!

It’s been so nice to be busy, I feel productive and full of all the busy schedule but I have neglect what I have loved the most which is creating whether is creative content for social media or even just testing new recipe.

I love my kitchen, I love cooking, baking or food in general really. So let me share you my recent favorite treat that is so easy and satisfying, but most importantly is totally guilt free. i have been making this non stop and my freezer is fully packed with healthy treats.

Healthy Banana Popsicles 

Ingredients: 

4 ripe bananas ( get the ripe banana, as it’s sweet and won’t upset your stomach)

Dark chocolate of choice

Nut butter ( peanut, almond, or whatever butter floats your boat)

Optional topping : chia seeds, hemp seed, shreeded coconut

Skeweer or fork 

Direction:

1. Melt the dark chocolate on the double boiler and watch carefully because you don’t want to burn them.

2. Skewer peeled banana and set aside.

3. Coat the banana with dark chocolate or nut butter butter.

4. Sprinkle some topping of choice on top.

5. Freeze them for 15-20 mins.

Enjoy!!

Seriously I have been having m for dessert after dinner everyday. It satisfies my sweet craving and so healthy. 

What are you waiting for? Go make it and share your thought on the comments!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead! 

Xoxo, 

SHARE:

1 comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig