Sunday, January 19, 2014

REVIEW: HAZELINE WHITE&NATURAL LIGHTENING CREAM

I couldn't even know how to start telling about this cream. This product has been in my life for decades. I love it, it's been an on and off product (since there are so many temptation from other good product) but somehow always coming back to this. Perhaps on how wonderful it is, but honestly it was really good. I also forgot when exactly I started using this product until one day my mom told me that she used to put it on my face when I was a baby to reducing itchiness in my skin. I was like "Really?"  It should be really gentle because it even worked well in baby.




This probably not the most popular skincare product out there, but the power of it isn't lying at all. It is a skin lightening moisturizer which contain Mulberry extract which helps to reveal fairer and smooth complexion. Who doesn't want fair skin? I know I do. It said it contain sunscreen to protect skin from UVA and UVB. Well, for me since it didn't stated how much SPF, I do still wear another sunscreen. Double sunscreen protection, huh? I think I got it cover! :)

Ingredients: Water, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Fragrance, Pottasium Hydroxine Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mulberry (Morus Alba) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA

It works for any skin type. My mom (dry skin), my sister (oily skin) and me (combination &acne prone skin) all are using it. Even when I was breaking out, it didn't unclog my skin and helps from getting worse. The texture is like snow and has like fine powder texture. It dries pretty fast so sometimes I switch it up with another moisturizer cream when I want a little bit more richer. 
As I'm using it, I realize my complexion becomes more fairer than I used to be (I always stay out of sun too). So for me, "fairer complexion" point is checked! Somehow I also realize my acne scar did fade but I'm not completely sure since I do use other acne products as well.

The most amazing part is it only cost RM 13.90 for 50g glass jar, which is insanely cheap! Would I repurchase? Oh yeah, No doubt! I've been repurchase for I don't know how many times. I think I couldn't count how many jar I''ve used. 
xo
-F-
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Please tell me where I can get a few of this magic cream. I live in the USA. I really want some. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noori, I have been looking for a few website, but apparently they are quiet hard to find.
      But I do find the same sisterhood of the brand, which I have tried and worked as well.
      You can find from ebay : http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Hazeline-Snow-/151768872486

      Hope it helps!
      XX

      Delete
  2. Hi..do u know other products that give the same result as hazeline white & natural? Tq.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome .... this weblog is good, I love reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You understand, many people are hunting around for this information, you could aid them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im fr spore. Im sellin 100g hazeline cream. blueberrysweet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tan
      Is is the same Hazeline white and natural cream you sells?

      Delete

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig