Sunday, August 10, 2014

NEW INTERPRETATION FOR BREAKFAST


If you know me well, I am a breakfast person. I really enjoy eating breakfast. I like how I wake up in the morning having a tasty breakfast filling my tummy. I would say mt favorite meal of the day is breakfast. Recently I have been consuming protein, such as soy milk, chicken, eggs,and mostly tofu. So, I thought why wouldn't I make a breakfast meal out of tofu. I guess here I'm about my new discovery for my breakfast tofu.



Scrambled egg probably is a common thing that you probably already heard. But since eggs can be high in cholesterol due to the egg yolk, I thought I could use tofu instead. It's also a good substitute for those who are vegan.

Firstly, I just scrambled a pack of tofu and seasoned it with some salt, pepper, paprika, and cumin. It might take a while since tofu itself has some water content in it. Try to scrambled them until the water is gone because I will place them on some toast and you don't wanna them to become soggy. Then topped it off with some more black pepper and paprika. And there you have it. A hearty healthy and filling breakfast that will filled you until lunch time.

What's your favorite breakfast. I would love to know and try them!

xoxo,
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow! I pinneed this for future reference. I am embarking on a healthy lifestyle, so will be trying this recipie out! I usually put tofu in my salad, but more uses are always a plus!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that! :)
      Sure, we can be friend as well!! :D

      Delete

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig