Monday, August 11, 2014

OUTFIT IN A WEEK


I have been in a quite an unexpected long holiday here in Singapore. But I thought I could show you the outfit I have been wearing in here. If you have been following me on instagram, you probably already seen these piece but this are the round up of all the outfit I wore on my holiday in Singapore.



1. BEING THE TOURIST 

 That day I'm just being a foreign tourist for the day as my friend show me around the city.


Top: Random market in Malaysia
Bottom : Romp
Shoes : Uniqlo
Bag : Nile

2. MAGNIFICENT NIGHT

Marina Bay Sand aka MBS in the place that you wouldn't wanna miss if you ever come to Singapore.  Of course I have to take a tour there.


Dress : TimeSquare
Shoes: Nile
Bag: Nile

3. IT'S A SMALL WORLD

World is so small that I could met my friend randomly in MRT, so we decided to have a gathering together.


Top : Carrefour
Bottom : Stradivarius
Shoes : Nile
Bag: Nile

4. IT'S NIGHT MARKET TIME

Of course a day wouldn't be enough for us to explore Singapore, so that day we visit the well known Chinatown.


Dress: Uniqlo
Shoes: JellyBunny
Bag : Nile

5. COMFY BUFFET

We wouldn't wanna miss some delicious Korean food here. We decided to go for a Korean BBQ Buffet, and I wanna be super comfy.


Top : Forever 21
Bottom : Suzuya
Kimono : DIY
Shoes: Jelly Bunny
Bag : Nile

6. CLASSIC DENIM

That day is a casual shopping day and I of course just wanna be comfy and casual.


Top: Random market in Malaysia
Bottom : Romp
Shoes : Nile
Bag : Nile

7. KIMONO

I wanted to try out my new family in my closet, black silk kimono that I bought the other day.


Dress : Time Square
Kimono : China Town
Shoes : Nile

Yeah, my clothes might be repeated, but I only bring a few clothes, so I have to work with what I have. Which outfit do you like? :)

xoxo,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig