Saturday, April 19, 2014

POSSESSING CORAL RED


In this time of the year, bright color always very pleasing to the eyes. It's just looks good with pale or either tan skin tone.
I've been wearing a lot of grey (probably not really spring-y color), but I think it's just nice to have a pop of color from those nails. I've been really into coral red recently, it's just nice to see that bright color on my nails especially. I think it's so flattering and will never go wrong with the any outfit. I'm wearing the nail polish from Pixy Nail Enamel in 0-01.

Also I've been enjoying eating this red plum so much. It's a bit sour and I like it a lot that I could eat the entire pack in minutes. Yum!

xoxo,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig