Friday, September 12, 2014

GET READY WITH ME : GIRLY GIRL NEXT DOOR

 

The last "Get Ready with Me" post went really great, so I think I'm gonna do it again this time. I went for the "Girly Look" that day since we're going out at night for a drink. I'm not the most feminine girl, but recently I bought a denim circle skirt in which I thought would be a great addition to my wardrobe.



For makeup, I've been dying all over with my Kate Mineral Loose Foundation. It has good enough coverage and lightweight. It's also quick enough to use in the morning instead of having spend a tons of times to blend all the foundation onto the face. I just did a subtle eye makeup with a subtle wing liner and couple coats of mascaras. I emphasize my sweet look on the cheek and lips by using more vibrant color. Oddly enough, I use my Pixy Lipstick  as my blush. It gives the most beautiful peachy pink on my cheeks. As for my lips, I went for coral pink  Elianto Nutri Rouge Lipstick in No2 

So, I went for the Faux Shaved Head inspired by Cara Delevingne. Since I'm rushing, I went for the simplified kind which instead of braiding them tightly, I twisted and adding hair tighly and pinned them behind my head. Though I have to admit, it did fall out through out the day and I did touched up for a few times since my hair are very fine and the weather are just super windy.

Makeup:
Base // Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 3 Warm Medium  //Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer in 1 Naked  // Kate Mineral Loose Foundation Powder // Pixy Lipstick in Peach Delicacy (blush)

Eyes-- Holika Holika Wonder Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in Red Brown // Maybelline Long Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in black. // Everbilena Mascara Base // Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost Waterproof Mascara // 

Lips -- Elianto Nutri Rouge Lipstick in No2

What I'm wearing:
Top : Sungai Wang
Skirt : Bugis Street
Shoes : Sungai Wang
Necklace : Gifted
Bracellet : DIY // Factorie

What do you think of my look? 
And here's a snap of my drink that night, I went for "Red lips", ulala!
 (Although I'm not actually wearing any red lips that day)


xoxo,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig