Monday, February 17, 2014

REVIEW : THE FACE SHOP PORE MINIMIZER CONTROLLING CLAY MASK

If you have oily or acne prone skin, you might need this in your life. Clay mask helps to absorb extra oil and properties on your face and also can be used as an exfoliant to draw out impurities from the skin.  By all mean, any skin type are welcome to use clay mask as well.
I wanna introduce this mask from The Face Shop, it's the Pore Minimizer Controlling Clay Mask. It's a thick mint green formula and dries out pretty quickly. Also it claims to be minimize the appearance of your pores.





Here I'm just making weird face

It contain Natural Clay and Sebum Pore Control to help absorb excess oil and impurities that can clogged your pores and causes blackheads/whiteheads. The consistency is very thick and cooling. It also dries out pretty quickly so normally I leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse it with cool water. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and also mattifying your skin. As for pore minimizer, I haven't seen any refinement on my pore appearance. 

It helps drove out the sebum beneath the skin and I remember the first time I tried it, my skin was breaking out. But after my skin calms a little bit, I gave it a try again and it works just fine for me. So, don't freak out on the first try!

For me, I did enjoyed using it which gives me fresh matte skin but I wouldn't repurchasing it. I would love to try other new mask that could helps minimize my large pores.

Any recommendation?
Let me know! :)
XO
-F-

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig