Tuesday, April 15, 2014

MILKMAID BRAID


Having such long hair means I got to play with it, which for me is a pro because I can style it however I like. Although not every time I got the time to do so. But when I'm feeling a little girly or wanna look somewhat presentable, I could really spend those 10-15 minutes in front of the mirror and work with my hair. 


I love braid, not only it makes it looks like you spend a lot of time to your hair (which probably not) but also it takes literally seconds and polished the look very well. Not to mention it create the perfect wave after un-doing it. So I made a little effort to create something called "Milkmaid Braid". It's super simple and easy to create, although I still need some practice to secure and hide those bobby pins. My tips here maybe try to make the braid as close to root as possible so when you try to pull it on the crown, it won't any weird bump on your hair. Also maybe pull the braid strands to make the crown looks bigger and definitely makes it looks much pretty.

It's also a good way to get your hair out of the way without stuck on regular topknot, try this simple hairstyle! I got a lot of compliment every time I try this hairstyle. I did leave out my bangs curled to frame my face and Yep! my bangs are pretty long. :)



xoxo,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig