Saturday, May 3, 2014

MY NEW LOVES-- LILAC LAVENDER IPAD CASING


My old Ipad mini casing has been there for me through happy and sad times, but it's time to say bye to it when I saw this new Ipad mini casing that I found last week when I went shopping.



You know my love to purple, right? Of course when I saw this case, I couldn't help myself and have to get it for myself. It's just so lovely with a lilac lavender color and subtle shimmer and texture on it. I love it from the moment I saw it. It's just so me and definitely my style. I like the fact that it is a smart cover with full coverage and keyboard stand. It has a small "I-LIKE" on the bottom left in which personally I feel it looks chic. You're fashionable and your Ipad should too , right? 

You guys like it? I found mine in a small stall at Low Yat Plaza on 3rd floor just beside the elevator
or find similar here.

xoxo,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig