Friday, May 2, 2014

LOTD #2: SPRING OMBRÈ LIPS


I still remember when Korean makeup was all about the ombrè lips and I love it at that time. Now I think since it's spring time, what a better way to bring it back again but still incorporate my favorite coral shade.


Base // My skin has been acting quiet well, I only used my Essence Match2Cover Cream Coansealer  which came in 2 shade. I use the darker yellow tone to cover my discoloration or spot on my face and use the other lighter salmon-y color to cover my under eye area.

Eyes // Since I wanted to make this look more youthful, I decided to draw my eyebrow straight instead of arched. And I finally got a new eyebrow pencil that match my hair color which is The Face Shop Lovely Mix Design My Eyebrow in dark brown. I skipped eyeshadow and only draw a thin puppy eyeliner on my lash line. To create a subtle aegyo (cute) look, I added just a little bit of shimmery champagne color in the corner of my eyes. As usual, apply some mascara. 

Lips // I decided to create a ombré lips with a transition from orange to coral to pink. I'm using NYX Lipstick in 507 only on the inner part of my lips and Nature Republic Lipstick in Love Pink for the outer part. Then I mixed both color on my hand creating a nice coral color and applying as a transition color. 

Cheeks // I used the leftover coral shade from my hand from mixing my lipstick. 

Hair // I braided my hair only a few inch down. 

Outfit // A shoe printed blouse that I rolled up the sleeve and tied it in the middle with a leather short from J.Rep


xoxo,

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really cute look!! :)

    Would love it if you could take a look at my blog and even follow! :)
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig