Wednesday, August 6, 2014

NARS VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL


As you guys most probably know, I am a lip product addict. And recently I've been loving red lips. I think it's bold, eye-catching and most importantly they look great on my face. Since I've been doing minimal eye makeup, I think red lips can finish it all off. I find it hard to find sometimes red lips are high maintenance, it could get on your teeth or it may easily smudges. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl has saved my ass and make me loving my red lip more and more these days.


It's a lipstick in a jumbo crayon pencil form which makes it easier to apply. It has matte finished and very creamy texture. It also very long lasting and doesn't feel dry at all.  It also can be use as lip liner for the lipstick you wanna place on top.I can eat and drink with them and have no problem with it. The color still on, won't smudge but mostly I might touch up a little bit for more vibrant color. It definitely is very convenient for on the go touch up.

xoxo,



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig