Saturday, October 17, 2015

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY (VIDEO)

Hi guys, I've been feeling kind pukish and unproductive for the whole day today. It's probably due to the fact of I fell and roll down the stair yesterday and ended up with scratches and bruises all over my body. Honestly I didn't feel anything hurt physically but waking up today my body are in ache and not to mention mentally feeling sluggish. I meant to do a little bit of filming but seriously just not in a  mood for any camera to be pointed on my face.

Anyhow, enough of rambling, today's just another video post for what I eat in a day, my favorite video to film and edit cause it's all about food and I can find a new music and edit it in kinda creative way. Hope you guys enjoy! :)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig