Monday, September 30, 2013

DIY: Splattered Lip Clutch


Last week I was going through internet, and I'm attracted to a pretty nice clutch on the web. And it was so pretty! And I was going to make it myself again. LOL! No joke, I really into some kind of DIY project. It's easy, cheap, and of course one of a kind! :D






You also can see it matched my dress that I was wearing on. how coincidence!
Nah! Actually I planned on it. Kinda make the statement for myself " Transported Lip". Is it great enough?

I wear it to a wedding dinner, and my sister all are surprised that I made it myself. Cause honestly guys, it doesn't look stiff or anything at all.
SO.... I do make a video showing the process on how I make this clutch.
Make sure to check that out to find out how easy is that. Cause it literally only takes me less than 30 minutes to make.


Here is the tutorial video! Check it out :)



For the fun part, rock it! :)
This is the look of the night!

So, start make it, own it, and rock it! :)

xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig