Wednesday, January 22, 2014

IN- A RUSH MAKEUP ESSENTIAL

I gotta admit, I'm totally that person who just that quite a long time to get ready. I just like to take a moment not to rush everything and just enjoying what I'm doing. But, under some circumstances, there's just a time when people asked me out suddenly like "NOW " . I do still go out bare face with no makeup on, but sometimes I just wanna look somewhat presentable or if my face was friendly enough.





1. Face
I know I got no time for foundation routine things, but I have my helper here, concealer
The one I'm currently using are from Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer in  #1.Light Beige and #2.Natural Beige . I usually use lighter shades under my eyes to cover my under eye circle, a little on my cheekbone and T-zone to highlight and brighten my face. Sometimes I also put a little bit on my cupid bow for fuller lips. For darker shades, I use on spot, blemishes, or some redness.

2. Eyes
Moving on to eyes, basically I just curl my lashes a few times and apply few coats of mascara.
Tips: Apply mascara as close to the lash line as possible to make illusion of eyeliner. (So you look like you actually put a lot of effort when you don't)

3. Brow
I think eyebrows are the most crucial for me since I have very spare brows, so I never skip this step. My favorite is Cyber Color 24 Hours Eyebrow Pencil in 01.Gray. It has a pencil on one side and spooly brush on the other side. It's super easy to apply and only takes seconds only few swoops!

4. Lips and Cheeks
My current favorite is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 480 Think Pink. It just the beautiful pink color without being too overwhelming. It also looks good as blush color. It gives just the right amount of pink to my face.
Tips: I just use my finger to apply the lipstick on my cheeks. It works same as cream blush.

It's super quick and easy on the go makeup, literally takes me 3 minutes.
What are your essential? I'd like to see.

xo
-F-

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig