Thursday, January 23, 2014

REVIEW : MAKEOVER TRIVIA EYE SHADOW & CONTOUR KIT

Last year I was going out for some Christmas shopping and I stumbled upon a makeup counter, MakeOver. I didn't really recall if I know this brand, but I looked around their product, I realize it was Indonesian makeup brand. They have quite a range of makeup product. When I swatch them on store, it's quite impressive! So, I ended up picking 2 product from them.







I ended up walking away with 2 products. First is MakeOver Trivia Eye Shadow in Natural Nude, which has 3 eye shadows color like dark brown color, silver, and rosy pink. The color are very beautiful and shockingly pigmented.It got a little shimmer in it too. The packaging itself also very nice and sleek. I tried it on my lid and it turned out very pretty.
The other product I got is MakeOver Face Contour Kit , basically it's just a bronzer and highlight in one pallete. I like it since it compliment my skin tone quite well.

Overall I'm impressed with this brand. I might wanna check more of it in future.
xo
-F-

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig