Wednesday, February 26, 2014

REVIEW: B.LIV by Cellnique


As most people do suffer, I did have quite a problem with blackheads and whiteheads, mostly blackheads. To say how much I love using pore strip, I find it could be a little expensive to be used regularly.


Basically whiteheads and blackheads are cause by sebum that trapped under the skin. Blackheads usually called as open comedones, and whiteheads are called comedones. Blackheads appear tiny black bumps on the skin mostly on my nose. As whiteheads appears like white or clear bump on the skin. Honestly they're not pretty, and really bother me because some of them will cause the actual pimple. 

I used to squeeze those bad boys but I know it actually really bad for the skin and may leave some scarring. So when I walked into Sasa, I was introduced by the lady who worked there and she told me about this product that it will help clear the blackheads and whiteheads. It's quite pricy but I thought I could give it a try.


It comes with a pump which I always love because it'll be more hygenic. It has gel consistency and leave a thin layer on the skin. I only apply on my actual problem area and leave it overnight. Usually after I wash my face the next day, my nose area is so smooth but I don't find the blackheads really vanished or anything. The worst is it did nothing to my whiteheads. It works for my blackheads but not for whiteheads.

For me, it's an okay product, it did helps with blackheads but I find it didn't really do anything excited for the price. Since I found my "holy-grail" exfoliator (review here), I prefer using it because the exfoliator can really clear the comedones up. I'll finish this thing up but I probably won't repurchased it again.

xo
-F-


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig