Thursday, August 21, 2014

LACE UP GRUNGE LOOK


I always adore people when they're wearing dark lips. I think they are bold, brave and just out there full of personality. As I was stocking up for my beauty dash at Sephora, I stumble upon some dark lips which a lot of them are pretty interest me. I tried a few color (which led me with red swollen lips from rubbing off the lipstick) and ended up with the most everyday wearable dark plum color. So, I decided to get it and put together what I called "Lace Up Grunge Look".

After I done with my base, I did some simple smokey eyes with my Nude 'tude Pallete. This pallete is so versatile, you can do pretty much any look with it. I use Stubborn all over my lid, then bring Sexy on the outer corner. I took Sultry to blend the color to get rid of any harsh edges also for some transition color. To bring more gradient effect, I added Silly to the middle part of the lid and blend away. It also added some beautiful shimmer as well. Then I moved on to the eyeliner and mascara.

After finished with the eyes, here comes the fun part, the lips! It's the focus point of this whole look. I used the combination of 2 NYX lip products which are NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Plum and NYX Round Case Lip Cream in 612 Lala. I basically filled in my lips with the dark plum lip liner and to cover the dry patches I added the dark purple Lipstick. Since the lipstick might lighten the lip color, again I darken it up with the same lip liner. It also helps mattified the lips.

As for the outfit goes, I went for a white lace dress to give it a little more feminine touch.


On My Face:

Base-- Etude House Lymph Aura Line Balm in Natural Beige //Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 3 Warm Medium  // Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer in 1 Naked  // Elianto Fresia Shadows in  Pink Happiness

Eyes-- Holika Holika Wonder Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in Red Brown // NUDE 'tude Nude Eyeshadow Palllete in Stubborn, Sultry, Silly, Sexy // L'oreal Super Liner Extra Black Gloss  // Everbilena Mascara Base//   Natural Republic So Big Mascara // Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost Waterproof Mascara // SilkyGirl Big Eye 2 in 1 Eyeliner in Blackest Snow

Lips -- NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Plum // NYX Round Case Lip Cream in 612 Lala



I think I could consider rocking this look pretty good, am I?
What you guys think?
xoxo,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig