Sunday, August 24, 2014

TIME SAVING SKINCARE : BIORE MAKEUP REMOVER


Ever since I've always home very late at night, I've been loving the product that can help me speed up my night time skincare routine. I'm not sure if i have mention this product before or not, but i wanna dedicate this product a good rave.



Recently I've been homed pretty late at night and I just wanna head to bed. But i still have to clean my face before bed. On daily basis i mostly only wear eyebrow and concealer and i'm good to go out. Even though i wear less makeup, I still want to have clean face without spending a lot of time. I've been drawn back to an old favorite of mine which is the Biore Makeup Remover Cleansing oil. This product is fast and easy to remove my makeup even the toughest waterproof makeup. I love how easy this oil works, without have to rub my eyes off nor sting my eye area. 
After remove makeup, I still follow with a facial cleanser which is Biore Makeup Removing Facial Ceanser. Sometimes if I'm feeling super lazy, I used this as 2 in 1 makeup removing facial cleanser. It works both as facial cleanser and makeup removing. This product also can helps the remain excess makeup that might left on my face if I had quite full face makeup that might left behind from the cleansing oil. It has royal jelly and hyaluronic acid to keep the moisture on my face after wash. But for me, i still feel it left me with quite dry face, so i always ended my skincare routine with my night time moisturizer. 
I love this 2 product so much, it helps me speed up my night time routine so i could have more time in bed. 
What's yours favorite time saving skincare routine? 

xoxo,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig