Wednesday, November 26, 2014

NO COLOR DARKER THAN BLACK #FASHIONDIARY


If you ask me, what color do you probably own most in my closet, I would probably answer "Black". I love wearing black as many people would, from black tee to LBD. It's just a staple that I have in my closet.
Also if you knew me well, you will know that I have a slight obsession with leather, just anything that sometimes has become a problem. One example, when I saw a leather shorts that not fit me right (mostly too big), I still will buy it and think I might still can work with it or try my best to re-adjust it later. Bad habit of mine!




What I'm wearing:
Top: Nile
Shorts :Zara
Shoes: Converse
Bag : Nile

The weather has been pretty unpredictable here in Singapore. Sometimes it's boiling hot outside and the next minutes it's pouring rain. (huh!)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig