Sunday, March 22, 2015

Curry Vege Soup Recipe || Vegan


Recently I have been trying my best to get into more healthy lifestyle by spending some minutes by myself flipping through some recipes book or experiment with new meal. I'm trying to intake more high carb low fat food into my diet. But somehow I find what I have been craving for mostly is curry. But most curry are full of coconut cream which can be quiet fattening. So I come up with my old little twist with tons of veges and packed full of nutrients.

You'll need :
- 1 small onion. (chopped)
- 1 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 3 heads of broccoli
- 1 head of large cauliflower
- 1/2 cups of green pepper (chopped)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (diced)
- 2 carrots (diced) 
- 1 cups of mushroom
- 1 packed of enoki mushroom 
- 5 tbsp of yellow curry
- squeeze half of lemon
- 5 cups of water
- salt/ pepper to taste

Direction:
1. Heat up the pan and drizzle some olive oil.
2. Fry the onion and garlic until golden brown and add sweet potatoes and carrots and stir it occasionally for 8 minutes.
3. Add the curry powder in and let it heat up for couple seconds then add the water.
4. Bring it to a boil for 10 minutes.
5. Then add all the remain veges in, stir it, and simmer it for another 5-8 minutes.
6. Add the juice of half lemon.
7. Add salt/pepper to taste.
8. Serve with rice or noodles.

I made a big pot of it that lasted me for my 2-3 days lunches. It's vegan and healthy! 

Currently I'm in the hunt for more packed salad recipes for my lunch next week! 
Let me know if you have any suggestion! 
Xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig