Sunday, September 27, 2015

VEGAN EATS #6: 3 INGREDIENTS MUFFIN



Today is Mid-Autumn Festival which for Chinese tradition you can enjoy moon cake and playing lantern while enjoying the moon and the star at night. I remembered back the day when I was still in college, me and bunch of my friends used to buy huge box of moon cake and lanterns. We will went to park and writing down our dream wishes on the lantern and fire it up then we watched it flown up while enjoyed our moon cake. It was such fun memories, I do miss the time we spend together. Now we all grown up, we never really do that anymore cause all of us are staying far from each other. Maybe one day, when we meet again, we sure do that again, and maybe even I can make some vegan moon cake! I should learn to make from now first.

Okay, although today's vegan eats is not about moon cake. I want to share my super simple easy 3 ingredients muffin.

Three Ingredients Muffin
3 bananas, mashed
1 cup flour, I'm using buckwheat flour
1 cup water

Direction:
1. Pre heat oven at 180°C
2. Combine all ingrident, and mix well.
3. Pour into muffin cup.
4. Bake for 20-25 mins.
5. After done, let them cool and topped with anything you like, I used almond flakes and shredded coconut.
6. Enjoy! Leftover can stay fresh fin the fridge for 2-3 days.

It's s simple and easy! It probably only takes you about 30 mins top. I made a big batch of this the other day to bring to my friend's party, and people are loving them. They didn't even know that it's vegan until I told them . Vegan is boring and only eat salad? Hmm, I said a big no no.  It's also a great way to use up your over ripe banana. It's your natural sweetener, egg replacer, yeast, basically everything perfect for baking. Give it a try!

Hope you enjoy!
Any TV show recommendation guys?
xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig