Saturday, July 8, 2017

PROTEIN MUFFIN & COOKIE BITES | HEALTHY & EASY


New week new meal prep, I mean dessert baking prep (is that even a word?).
But this week I got 2 recipe of you guys! Yeah, kinda 2 in 1 recipe type. It's all about those prepping.
I didn't really have much stuff on my cupboard, so I just winged it but it turned out so good, I'm impressed myself.






HEALTHY PROTEIN BANANA MUFFIN.
Ingredients:
- 1 cup of oat fiber.
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 of hemp protein.
- 2 tsp of baking soda.- 2 banana.
- 2 eggs.

- 1/2 cup of Almond milk. 

Direction:
1. Mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Combine the eggs and banana.
4. Slowly add in the almond milk and blend well.
5. Pour into a cup/ ramekin and microwave around 1 minutes and 30 second. 
6. Done!



HEALTHY PROTEIN BANANA COOKIE BITES.
Direction:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
2. Using the same batter, slowly add in coconut flour until it create thick batter. 
3. Shape it round onto lined baking tray.
4. Bake for 30-40 mins, and let it cool for 10 minutes.
5.Mix in the chocolate PB with a little bit of water to create paste.
7. Spread the chocolate PB on top and sprinkle some shredded coconut. 
8. And Voila, it's ready to serve!



This recipe comes in video, so it'll give you guys more in depth of step by step.
I said this is weekly dessert prep, but honestly this probably only last me for 3 days, no jokes!
Please make them and let me know how yours turn out.



With love,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig