Thursday, January 16, 2014

MY THOUGHT ON CLARISONIC MIA 2.

This thing is a total skin saver for me. When I suffered from acne last year, I was super devastated until I found this thing here. It totally change my life! Although it might cause some money, but for me it totally worth it!


The one that I picked up is Clarisonic Mia 2 in white from Sephora.


Last year when I had massive acne of my skin, I did some research on how to change my skincare routine. Until I found Clarisonic Mia device.
Basically it is a device uses a sonic skin care system that works to deep cleaning and gentle exfoliation. It uses a sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to deeply cleanse the skin. It claims to have 6 times better cleansing than normal manual hand clean.
It's gentle for cleansing all skin type. Also used and recommended by dermatologist and cosmetic surgeons.

Benefits:
> Removes blackhead, whiteheads ad other bumps on the skin. 
> Its massage action cleans deep, remove dead skin and allow product to absorb better to your skin.
>  Improve skin tone and skin texture.
>  Fine lines and wrinkle are less noticeable , larger pores appears smaller.
> Helps reduce oily areas, dry patches and blemishes.
> Leaving skin feels softer and smoother.

It almost have the same works as Clarisonic Mia but differences are it  has 2 speeds (delicate, universal), one minute pulsing T timers setting, and also 2 years warranty.
It came with Compact pLink International Charger, Sensitive Brush, 1 oz trial size Clarisonic Cleanser, and a travel pack cover.

How to use:
> Apply facial cleanser on the damp brush or face.
> Select your speed and start gently moving it on circular motion.
 
1. 20 seconds on forehead.
2. 20 seconds on nose and chin.
3. 10 seconds on one cheek
4. 10 seconds on other cheek.

It's gentle enough to be use daily even twice a day. Although first I'm afraid to over exfoliate my skin so I just used once a day at night to cleanse all the dirt on my face. Now since my skin are lot more better, I'm using it every other day.
If it's used frequently, it's recommended to change the brush head every 3 months.


There are several brush head available out there. I used the sensitive brush that come with it and loving it. But I bought the deep pore replacement brush head cause I heard a lot of people rave about it. You can use any kind of facial cleanser as long as without exfoliating beads. 

I've been using for almost 8 months now, I'm really pleased with it. It cost RM 530 which is quite pricy but for a long term commitment I think it's worth the price. 
For more info, click here

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig