Monday, January 13, 2014

Nail Of The Week (NOTW) : TAUPE

I always like to have my nail painted, if not, I felt naked. (don't know if it was the right way to say)
For this month around, since I've been reviewing few pieces I got from Elianto, I think it would be nice to include nail polish as well.

My favorite taupe color of all times!

It's Elianto Nail Polish in 08. Pastel Purple.
  ( I used 2 coats in this and a layer of top coat)

For me, it's not quite Pastel Purple as it sound. It's more Taupe Purple.
I've always love purple, Purple is my favorite color. 
So, when I saw this color, I'm totally drawn to it. 
It also a really great color when I just don't know what color to paint my nails, because it's a neutral color.


Yeah, sometimes I like to draw in my spare time.
It's not perfect, do not judge.
But, as people said  "Practice Makes Perfect" , I do hope so.
xo 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig