Sunday, July 24, 2016

OOTD: MONOCHROME BY THE BAY


Hi guys, happy Sunday!! Or at least it's Sunday where I lived and as I am typing this post right now.
How your week has been going?
I am really into making Youtube video recently which give me so much motivation and inspiration to do a lot of creative stuff. So be excited for more cool stuff!!








Have you guys catch up on my latest fashion video? Check it out if you haven't !
I had so much fun filming and editing it. Hope you guys like it.
Let me know what you guys think, give me some comment and like if you guys enjoy it!

OUTFIT:
Top : Zara
Skirt: H&M
Flannel : China
Shoes : Bugis Street
Bangles: Lovisa
Bag: Gift Bag from Sephora
Camera Bag: Herringbone
Chocker : China
Necklace : My dearest mom <3




Happy Sunday guys!
Love, xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig