Friday, July 22, 2016

OOTD : COUNTRY STYLE OF ME


Happy Friday guys...
Recently I watched Country Strong, I know such an oldie movie, but I quiet like it. A lot of old country song, never thought I would like it, but I loved it. Not gonna lie, one of the reason I watched in the first place is because of Leighton Meester, she's my queen B. I also never know she sings so well, and now I am obsessed with all her songs.

Not only the fact the movie is good, I think the outfit is also surprisingly looking awesome.
Wen I think of recreate an outfit if I was going to their concert what would I wear, I immediately think of flannel, fringes, cowboy boots, cowboy hats, cool looking denim,  accessories and for sure leather!



Outfit:
Top: Forever 21
Flannel: Thrifted
Fringe Jacket: Cotton On
Short : Top Shop
Belt: Bugis Street
Bracelet: 77th street
Boots: Bugis Street

Honestly I couldn't really find pieces that scream country style, especially my shoes. Let me put it out there, I don't tend to go out for cowboy girl kinda gal. But as I was upset about how my boots was just lack of that country style. And as I was scrolling through the internet, I stumble upon KingRanch website, I was blown away! Literally what I needed to complete my look! They have a huge range  of country style pieces, including cowgirl boots and cowboy boots, that you ever need. Seriously, after seeing their page, I totally feel my outfit was not yet out there. They have the some more casual to the most sophisticated pieces.

In my offences, if I would have their boots in the beginning, I probably will rock the country style like 10 times better. I would have choose the LDS Cognac FSHn Equstrian Boots to match my outfit, I think it will complete the whole look. Hmm, maybe with additional of their Felt Cowboy Hat .
Do you guys think so?


LOL, my obsession to country just getting started. I just couldn't resist it.


How was your day guys?
Hope you have a lovely week. 
xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig