Tuesday, July 26, 2016

VEGAN EATS #11: COCONUT CURRY RICE NOODLE


Lately I have been like crazy in love with curry, just anything about incorporate curry will makes my mouth watering. Recently I stuck up my pantry with a feW boxes of coconut milk so that I always have it when I need them.
For today's dinner, I'm making coconut curry rice noodle, and did I mention it, this is totally my lazy way?


Coconut Curry Rice Noodle
Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 packed of rice noodle
- 2-3 tbsp curry powder
- Frozen vegetables
- Tamarin/ soy sauces
- Chili flakes

Direction:
1. Boil some water.
2. Cook the rice noodle.
3. In a frying pan, heat up the curry powder, stir constantly to avoid it to burn.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and mix well.
5. Stir in the frozen vegetables and let it cook through.
6. Add in the rice noodle and let it absorb all the sauces.
7. Add soy sauce and chili flakes to taste.
8. Let it cook for another 2-3 minutes to allow the mixture to absorb the best taste.
9. And it's ready to serve!

Now my dinner is ready to served! 
I'm gonna devour myself to this huge bowl of noodle!
What's your dinner today, guys?
xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig