Wednesday, July 27, 2016

VEGAN EATS #12: CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE



You know when that time of the month when you just wanna lay in bed avoiding cramp and eating chocolate all day? Yeah, that is me!
When I am hormonal, I am tend to grab toward chocolate, It's just my comfort food. But somehow I don't want it to be a reason for me to gain 10 ponds a day. So last week I made this super easy 2 mins chocolate mug cake easy way, literally so easy, I believe a 5 years old kid can do it, or maybe not?


VEGAN CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp of brown rice flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp of plant milk

Chocolate Ganarche
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar
- splash of milk

Topping
- Any fresh fruit of choice (I am using strawberries!)

Direction:
1. Soak chia seeds in the water for 5 minutes and set a side.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients.
3. Add the chia seeds pudding, and mix well.
4. Slowly stir in the milk and mix well.
5. Microwave for 2 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, time to make chocolate ganache!
7. Mix in all the ingredient to chocolate paste.
8. Then time to garnish!
9. And enjoy!

Seriously, I made this three times in a row this week! I am addicted. I guess when I think of healthy item, I feel less guilty about actually eating them. Hehe


xoxo,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig