Thursday, March 20, 2014

THE 'CLASSIC' NIVEA CREME


One of my favorite product for this this month is the old classic Nivea Creme. Nivea Creme is very thick and has quite sticky texture. You probably thought "What? Don't your have oily skin?" and yes, I do. This product might seems too much for my oily skin, but I have other stuff I wanna share about.
1. EYE CREAM
Although I have oily skin, but my eye area always tend to be very dry. I've been trying to use this creme instead of my eye cream for my night routine. It's very thick and also very hydrating for the eyes. Usually I'd like to warm it up on my finger first so it's easier to apply since the eye area is very delicate. It may led into shiny grease but for night time, I don't really mind. I've been doing it for a month now and I already can see the different. It may

2. MASSAGE CREAM
Since it's very thick, I really like to use it as massage creme. I've been really into massaging my face and neck. It helps increase the circulation of blood and flow of lymph. I've been doing quite regularly, it's not only very relaxing and also I find that my skin has improve a lot since then. I'd like to take this creme and use it to massage the face and neck and then take a warm wash cloth to remove the excess grease. It feels really good and relaxing after the massage. 

3. HAND AND BODY CREAM
My skin definitely could use some extra good care. I'd like to apply it at night as hand and body moisturizer and let the product sink deep into my skin. It works perfect for me because I find AC tend to dry out my skin. 

4. HAIR STYLING CREAM
I've read somewhere about it and feel very skeptical about it, but I thought of give it a try. It's weird but a very awesome beauty trick. I rub the cream in between my palm then use it to shape your hair. If you have fine hair like mine, you may wanna use just a tiny small amount. It's not really stiff like other hair gel might be, also give some good amount of shine without looking too wet. 

Did I mention that this creme is very inexpensive? Give it a try!  You may like it, I know I do.
XO
-F-

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This cream remind me so many souvenirs! I used it like almost 20 years ago, when I was a child. And then I changed for the soft version because this one was too thick. I didn't know you could use it to style your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oups sorry, I wanted to say that it reminds me so many memories. It's too hard to think in English :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. I love this stuff! As hair styling product, mostly I use it to fix my flyaway hair. :)

      Delete

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig