Friday, May 9, 2014

LIFESTYLE FAVORITES #2


Yup, it's here again ! Another favorites post. Grab a cup of tea or coffee and hope you enjoy reading it

Beauty --- If you follow me on twitter, you might know that few days ago I broke my nail while I try to open the fridge. It did hurt! I always have very thin nails so it was hard for me to grow it long because it might break. But recently I discover The Skin Food Nail Vita Nut Strengthener  in which helping to makes my nails grows stronger and harder.


Food --- I never a fan of salad, I just though it was boring , raw and taste green.... (Hmm, you know what I mean). But ever since I'm home and didn't exercise make me realize I have to start making changes to my diet. That's the least I can do for me to feel a little bit less guilty. I find it the sauce makes all the difference when it comes to salad. I love the mix of avocado, lemon juice, cilantro, and a little bit of non dairy milk.

Fashion --- I bought this clear transparent jelly shoes last year from a store call Jelly Bunny and I almost forgot it until I started to wear it again. I love it so much, it's super comfortable and believe me, I wear this shoes almost everyday on my trip to Malaysia and there isn't any blister what so ever. It's a beautiful thing! 

Random --- It's probably the most random but I have to be honest, I just get my Big Bang Light Stick which I bought 2 year ago for the concert. It's been sitting in my friend's house for almost a year now because I kept forgetting to get it back. It's out of battery now but all I can say is I'm happy that my baby is back to me. 

Movie & Music --- I watched The Amazing Spiderman 2 last week and OMG! It was mind blowing! The story, animation, character was so good. I was so shocked at the end of the movie (I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who haven't watch it yet). Something need to be mention is Philip Philips - Gone Gone Gone is feature in the movie as well which is my favorite song at the moment. I keep playing it on repeat.

Watch it and you will not regret it! :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig