Monday, June 9, 2014

ANOTHER REVIEW: RENEW HYDRATING MIST TONER


Remember on the last post when I raved about the Renew Rosehip Oil? Yup, I'm back again with another love of mine from the same range, Renew Hydrating Mist Toner. Renew is an organic skincare in Australia. It's been around for a while but only now I came across about this product.



Ever since I got a full time job in office, my skin is definitely not loving it. Air Conditioning in office always tend to dry out my skin. Since I'm so in love about the Renew product, I thought I could give this product a try. This product basically equal to rose water. We all know rose has pretty much nice subtle feminine scent, but it also has a lot of beneficial to the skin. It's alcohol free and I find it work perfect to set the makeup and make it last longer.

Benefit of Rose Water: 
- Anti- inflammatory properties to reduce excessive skin redness.
- Rich in antioxidant which helps strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissue.
- Hydrate and soothes dry or irritated skin (good for sensitive skin).
- Moisturizing and  helps trap moisture in the skin.
- Helps with acne, sun damage and reduce appearance of dark circle.

Whenever my skin feels dull or I'm feeling I need an extra boost, I spritz this and fan it dry. It smells lovely and it also cooling and soothes my skin. Sometimes when I'm naughty and bored, I also like to spritz just to have a little sniff. I've also been using it as a toner, and I find it helps to reduce redness on my face. It's just such a lovely product! I've been using both the facial mist and rosehip oil combination everyday for couple weeks now and my skin definitely loving it.

Are you a fan of rose products? I know I am! Any other recommendation, I'm open to try out new products :)
If any of you realize mine got smush after I take it out from my luggage.

xoxo,



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig