Monday, June 2, 2014

REVIEW: RENEW 100% ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL


Ever since I have been massaging my face very frequently, I've been doing quite a research on essential oil. Yep, you heard me right, oil. If you think you have oily skin and you're scared about putting oil on your face, well, fret not! You might be wowed after this.

Most essential oils are high in antibacterial and antiviral properties. They are very tiny in molecular size which makes them absorbed well by the skin and making them the perfect ingredient for healing, softening, and nourishing the skin. It also helps balance out the oil produces in your skin. 

One in particular really  standout my favorite is Rosehip Seed Oil. It actually comes from the seeds of the rosehip fruit, extremely high in essential fatty acid, rich in antioxidant and vitamin like A (retinol), C, and linoleic and linolenic which all are super beneficial for skin and hair care. It was known to have its healing properties. Rosehip oil were a remedy used by ancient Egyptians, Mayans, and Native Americans because of its healing properties. It's non greasy, super light and often described as a "dry" oil which easily absorbed into the skin leaving no oily residues. 

Benefit of Rosehip Seed Oil :
- Corrects discoloration cause by sun damage, scars, and burn.
- Reduce appearance of fine lines, wrinkle and stretch marks.
- Hydrate dry skin
- Great for eczema and psoriasis. 
- Helps rejuvenate the skin, restore skin elasticity.

I've been using it every night as moisturizer. Since I do have naturally oily skin, I replace my daily night cream and use the Rosehip Seed Oil. I use 2-3 drop and warm it up in between my hand the massage it to the skin. It absorb very quickly and doesn't feeling oily at all. I've been using it for a month now and I can see my skin getting better. The acne scars lighten also my acne around the jaw has disappeared. It definitely has change my life. I have to say it has been a staple product for my night time that I couldn't miss. 

Do you use Rosehip Oil?? What's your thought??

xoxo,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig