Tuesday, June 17, 2014

FOOD JOURNAL : FOOD IN A DAY #1


Ever since I moved, I've been trying to keep myself living healthy. I'm not considering myself as a super healthy person, but I tried as much as I could. Due to my busy schedule and lack of exercise, I've been trying to indulge myself in healthy food. I don't consider this as a diet, just a healthy eating. I also got asked many times about what I actually ate in daily basis, so I thought why not make it a journal and share it out. 




Breakfast
I usually started my day with a light meal. I've trying to indulge myself in smoothies for breakfast.
Ingredients:
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Fuji Apple
- 1 Orange
- Chia Seeds
Put all ingredients into blender and blend away, literally that simple. It tasted sweet since the ingredients I used all basically fruits.

Snack
I started to feel a little bit hungry around 11 am and I'm only having lunch break on 1 pm, so I thought I could use a cup of soy milk. I really enjoyed Melilea Organic Soy Milk. It helps keep me full until lunch time.

Lunch
It's lunch time! My workplace doesn't have many restaurant or cafe to eat, and I easily get bored of eating the same things over and over. I decided to cook from home.
Ingredients :
- Basically thrown in what vegetable I had in my house! (Lady finger, broccoli, onion, celery, mushroom, and tofu). I just simply stir fried them in a pan with a little bit of olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Omelette from 2 eggs. I could use a little bit protein for the day.
- A cup of Chinese Oolong Tea

Snack
I like to snack throughout the day if you can't tell. I've been enjoying eating baby carrots for snacks. It tastes yummy and I'm feeling like a bunny! :)

Dinner
I love tofu, so I decided to make scrambled tofu with some vegetables.
For dessert, I have an big orange on the side.

I also drink tons of water through the day to stay hydrated. I try to stay healthy as much as I could. If I eat clean, I feel good!
What do you have for the day?
Leave me comments! I'd like to know, it might gives me some inspiration on my food.

xoxo,


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig