Thursday, August 28, 2014

RIPPED JEANS & LEATHER JACKET


I'm sure everyone has both these 2 item in their wardrobe, denim and leather jacket. They are the classic staple pieces for anybody. You just throw on and go with anything.

I was manage to keep my look pretty simple with a pink lacy top and dark wash denim. I literally cut my own denim jeans with some scissor and pull some string out of it. It was comfy and chic. Super appropriate for a flight. I was on my way back to Singapore and I thought it might get chill on the plan so leather jacket couldn't go wrong with that. My only concern is my shoes, I had to took off my booties when I went through the scanning. You wouldn't wanna have to take off your shoes and put it back on, it's very annoying.  I learnt my lesson.




This look is feminine with a touch of chic!
Top : Sungai Wang
Bottom : DIY 
Jacket : Jeans Republic
Shoes : Nile

xoxo,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig