Monday, July 18, 2016

VEGAN EATS #10 : MY PERFECT PORRIDGE (VIDEO)



OMG, I can swear to you guys, I literally eats this very single day for the past couple of weeks! Somehow I have grown more love towards oats and when it has added a bunch of amazing stuff, I can't contain myself.


MY PERFECT PORRIDGE:

Ingrediets:
- 1/4 cups of rolled oats
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup non dairy milk (I am using soy milk)
- 1 banana
- handful of strawberries
- handful of blueberries
- coconut nectar
- Peanut Butter (I am using PB powder dilute with water for lower fat)

Direction:
1. Combine rolled oats, maca powder, cocoa powder, chia seeds, and plant milk in a pot and mix well.
2. Cook in a hot pot for about 5 mins or until the oats has soften.
3. Meanwhile, prepare all the topping.
4. Time for assembling!
5. Seriously, you can use whatever your heart desire, just my favourites at the moment are banana and berries.
6. I add extra chia, coconut nectar (you can use maple syrup if you desire), and of course peanut butter. I can never say no to peanut butter.


Yum!
Having this first thing in the morning just warms my belly. It was just perfecto!
Hope you have a nice weekend.
xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig