Sunday, January 22, 2017

BLACK SESAME CORN MEAL | HEALTHY , SUGAR, DAIRY AND GLUTEN FREE


It has been crazy crazy busy months of my life which I have been out everyday and hardly staying home and calm. But today I dedicate some time to give myself some me time and do whatever I love which obviously ended up baking. I love food as you guys probably can guess, but I also enjoy cooking and baking or creating any time of food. It just allow me to create most delicious food with ingredient that I know is good, healthy, and won't make me feel sick afterward.


Black Sesame Corn Bread
Ingredients:
- 1 cup cornmeal.
- 3/4 cup chickpea flour.
- 1/2 cup of black sesame powder.
- 2 medjool dates, pitted and soaked in warm water.
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten.
- 1 cup of dried fruits.
- 1/4 cup of pecan.

Direction:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cornmeal, chickpea flour, black sesame powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, mash pitted dates until it become a paste and add to the dry mixture.
4. Slowly mix together eggs and fold together until there is no dry spots (the batter will be still lumpy)
5. You can add in some of the dates water if the mixture is too dry.
6. Slowly fold in the dries fruit and nuts.
6. Pour the batter into baking dish (I am using silicon baking dish, it's amazing!)
7. Bake for about 30-35 mins until the tops is golden brown or test it by insert a fork in the middle and it comes out clean.
8. Let it cool for 10 mins and you are ready to serve.

This corn bread is totally gluten free, dairy free, sugar free and most importantly guilt free!
I have this as my breakfast every single day for the week, and love it!


Try it out and let me know what you guys think!
Peace out!   
xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig