Monday, February 6, 2017

RECIPE : ON THE GO PROTEIN BLISS BALL | RAW AND VEGAN


I hate the feeling of starving when I am on the go, because when I do I have a tendency to grab something I will regret after 2 mins of finished eating the meal. Does anybody with me? 
In order to fight those feeling, I have found myself making loads of snack every week- usually weekend to make some healthy snack. One thing I had to have on my snack is protein. Protein keeps me fuller for long and keep me satisfied. For most of the times my snack always tend to be sweet stuff, cause I have a huge sweet tooth.

RAW VEGAN PROTEIN BLISS BALL
Ingredients:
- 10 to 12 pitted dates, soaked.
- 1 cup almonds.

Direction:
1. Blend the pitted dates into paste in the food processor.
2. Chuck the almond in then continue blending.
3. You might need to pause for few times to scrape the side and continue blending.
4. Shape into small ball - because I need to learn portion control. 
5. Additional touch, roll them in some shredded coconut or cacao powder.
6. Put them into on the go container and put them into your bag.

Remember not to eat them just because you are bored, which I am always sinful for.
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig