Sunday, April 20, 2014

LOOK OF THE DAY #1


I'm introducing this post series which I'm so excited about. I've been thinking of doing it for so long and here is my first installment of LOTD.





For the first kick, I'm going with super neutral look with no eye shadows on and just a puppy eyeliner. It's just makes you look a little more youthful and pairing it with a slight coral nude lipstick. Since I've been getting some pimples on my face, I decided to prime my face first using Nature Republic Blemish Lab Bye bye Pore Base Primer  to create a barrier on my skin and follow with Essence Stay All day 16 hours Foundation. To create the puppy eyes, I take Maybelline MasterLiner in Midnight Master and draw a line on my upper lash line and slightly drag it downward. Also draw the outer corner of lower lash line and connect it with the line above it.  I chose to wear a nude with a hint of coral color for my cheeks and lip color.  For hair, I've done a sweep side french braid. 

Face:
Nature Republic Blemish Lab Bye bye Pore Base Primer (not shown)
 // Essence Stay All day 16 hours Foundation // Holika Holika Liquid Concealer // Maybelline MasterLiner in Midnight Master // Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder // Nature Republic So Big Mascara // Daiso Mascara // CyberColor 24 Hr EyeBrow Pencil // Pixy Silky Fit Lipstick in Brown Sugar Satin

Hair:
Sweep Side French Braid. 

Outfit: 
Blue Jumper- Thrifted
Necklace - here

xoxo,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig