Saturday, April 4, 2015

Healthy Eats : Homemade Granola


I like granola but sometimes it can be quite overpriced with the fact that it's super easy to just make it at home with a few simple ingredients. When I said easy, it mean it! It probably takes only 5 mins or less to prepare, the rest of time is just to wait (maybe some stirring needed).


You'll need:
- 5 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cups of coconut oil
- 2 cups of honey
- 1 cups of goji berries
- handful of crushed almond
- lots of cinnamon

Direction:
- Preheat the oven on 200°C 
- Melt the coconut oil and combine honey, cinnamon all together.
- Slowly stir in the rolled oats and almonds in and mix them until well combined.
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture all in thin layer.
- Bake them for 20 mins.
- Every 5 mins, take the tray out and stir it occasionally so the granola won't get burnt.
- After finished, add in goji berries and stir all to combine and let them cool for 10 mins .
- After it gets crispy and yummy, put into nice looking jars, and maybe spoon some into your mouth. (like me)

I love granola. It's really great to add in my morning smoothies, oats bowl, with milk or sometimes just to snack them throughout the day. I love to make them in bunch on Sunday afternoon.

I love baking and cooking, so most of my Sunday usually will include either one of them. 
My Sunday well spent. 
xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig